Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, January 21, 2021

01/21/2021

Well, luck was not on my side, and it ended up being another full day at the office today. It was a slow day, but I managed to stay occupied. I stopped by Bartells on the way home for a few things. I really do love living so close to one! I will be working from home tomorrow, thankfully. My lungs are still not happy after I went out after work on Tuesday to do a couple errands and walked too fast and got too breathless. I need a day of sitting around for the most part.

Not a very exciting day, but that is actually good now. I don't have to constantly worry about what horror will be unleashed out of the White House next. It's luxurious.

Leftovers for dinner and West Wing episodes tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment