Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, April 4, 2021

04/04/2021

Today was a nice day. I did some more reading in my room in the morning. I did some work in my room too, putting away all my winter clothing and the stuff I had sitting around for my wrapping container under my bed. I also cleared out all the extra drawers and container under my bed with books and put them in the pile behind the door and then put the extra winter clothes in the container under my bed. My room is nice and clean now.

When it was late enough in the morning, I did my last baking blog recipe, which needed the food processor. I also did a load of laundry so I can wear my jacket tomorrow. Luckily all the applesauce came out!

We did two MCU movies in our rewatch: Captain Marvel and Iron Man, which felt appropriate since today is RDJ's birthday! In between movies, I took out garbage, compost, and recycling.

I made a ham and au gratin potato dinner for Easter and I made two deviled eggs and they were delish! I have to have deviled eggs on Easter! We ate and watched our Disney movie of the week which turned out to be The Rescuers Down Under. We're now doing an episode of SPN before ending the night with When Calls the Heart.

Office day tomorrow. It's either going to be super slow or bonkers busy, no in between, that's my guess...!

No comments:

Post a Comment