Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, February 26, 2021

02/26/2021

It was a busy morning working from home today, and then it slowed way down around 11:30 pretty much for the rest of the day, but I still found stuff to stay busy with for the most part. I did some straightening up around the apartment and hopefully I'll get it fully cleaned over the weekend. My coworker and I got a head start on some stuff that came in that isn't due till Monday, but it'll make Monday that much less scurried.

After logging off, my sister and I went out to get most of our errands done. We dropped some stuff off with our parents, did our grocery shopping, picked up pizza for dinner, and stopped at a drug store to get a few spring decorations. We are going to try adding some walks into the weekend, but won't really need to go anywhere this weekend, which is nice.

Dinner was late, and we watched the latest WandaVision episode, and are now settled in with the Hallmark Friday night Christmas movie. I am wearing my Hallmark Christmas movie shirt, because it's the uniform. It's raining and hailing and there's some thunder tonight. Haven't seen the lightning though. Must be behind us.

Hopefully a nice long night's sleep is ahead of me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment